What is IPTV?
IPTV is essentially the delivery of encoding television content over an IP (generally Ethernet) network. The main benefit to the client is that existing cabling and network infrastructure can be leveraged to provide guests access to a multitude of high-quality TV, audio, Video-on-Demand and hotel services through their in-room television.
IPTV systems can have additional interactive services combined with it to provide an immersive and engaging guest experience whilst providing another platform for the property to communicate to them on.
Who needs IPTV?
Our IPTV systems have been developed specifically for the hospitality sector. Specific content, information and channels can be integrated to give provide todays guests more than just television channels to their room. In today’s World, and with the explosion of technology, there is more online content and information available and guests expect to have access to this and more. Take a step forward and give them the most advanced IPTV solution available on the market: talk to RPS Technologies.
How does it work?
Our solution is compatible with the latest Smart televisions from the major manufacturers such as LG and Samsung and allows us to integrate with the hotel’s Property Management System (PMS) to provide a high level of personalization. Additionally, we can integrate a mobile application enables guests to control the televisions functions, watch movie trailers, and navigate hotel information all from the convenience of their own device! We can also provide a seamless integration with other applications available at the hotel, which can provideÂ the guest with a single location to manage their digital experience at the hotel.
Some benefits that we can provide to your guests:
- IPTV will create a personalized in-room media experience for your guests
- Ability to offer several services through one user interface
- Provides all required information regarding the hotels in a single accessible location
- Interface with Point of Sales (POS) for In-Room Ordering feature.
- Simplifies the billing process
- Interface with HotSOS for Guest Requests feature.
- Helps guests with internet services
- Offers a user-friendly interface
- User portal comes with editing and re-branded options
- Customers can record, forward, rewind, and pause video contents.
- Allows guests to set wake up calls, check their bill, and request room service through their TV